- Obtain the necessary software through MacPorts.
- Obtain the latest version of XCode.
- This may be available on your Max OS X Install CD/DVD.
- Available online at http://developer.apple.com/technologies/xcode.html.
- Note: You will need to sign in with your Apple ID and password to access the download.
- Obtain the latest version of XQuartz from http://xquartz.macosforge.org/.
- Obtain the latest version of Qt from http://qt.nokia.com/downloads/qt-for-open-source-cpp-development-on-mac-os-x.
- Note: You do not need the full SDK. The "QT libraries" download is sufficient, and will include qmake.
- Obtain the latest version of CMake from http://www.cmake.org/cmake/resources/software.html
here we go.
But I was NOT able to install OpenFOAM on my Mac.